Friday 7 October 2016

This Site pays me #500 airtime every time i post in their forums

Good evening guys today i will be teaching you a secrete that gives me #3000 naira daily.
It is no news that there are countless ways of earning some extra cash from the internet, infact the internet is the next big thing.
ok i'll jump straight to the point. listen very carefully and don't get me wrong.This method is working perfectly and have been tested by me.
For you to Get free #500 airtime every time you post,you hv to be a member of this site uniyan.wapka.mobi. It is a new website owned by a friend of mine. for reasons known to him he decided to own a website. This very person am talking about is the son of a very wealthy man in ma area.He is giving away #500 airtime to anyone that posts 120 relevant posts in his website. Sounds funny right ?, well as funny as it seems this is where i made #3000 instant cash. Let me tell you the secrete. All i did was to copy and paste from other sites although i modified them to make them seem original. And once i clocked 120 posts i was awarded #500 airtime. I told my younger brothers to post too (under my account) i was now giving 720 posts a day effortlessly and i gave the boys their own share. So my point here is that if you are really serious you will earn from this site.
Mind you there are rules 
1.post in appropriate category.
2.fill your profile accurately because its through the information gotten from your profile, that your  payment would be made.
3.do not spam the forum.
that's all so hurry now and visit uniyan.wapka.mobi now to make east cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment